Sound and Motion, Vol. 1 (2000)

Sound and Motion, Vol. 1 (2000)

This is a great electronic videos collection. But I can see why some people only give it 2 stars. As I read some people reviews, it seem like they dont know what they are talking about. These are not your daytime "MTV videos". You would only see these videos on MTV if you are an insomiac who watches AMP around 2 A.M. For the trance listeners who made a complaint, what do you people expect on this dvd? Paul Okenfold, Paul van dyke, Sasha & Digweed? I think it is bias to write a bad review just because you are not a fan of a specific electronic genre like Drum N Bass. One reviewer trashed the dvd just because he wasn't interested in DnB. Any REAL drum n bass fans would appreciate Roni Size, Diesel Boy, Photek, Talvin Singh and Goldie even if some have better tracks than others.
I give this 4 stars because of my personal tastes. Eventhough I think Fat boy slim, Chemical brothers, Crystal method, and Prodigy are great on the DVD. I think their videos on this DVD are for a mainstream purpose since they target the average listners. This dvd would have taken a step further if it was to have Aphex Twin, Bjork, Portishead ect. But that is just me, i'm just a snob and going for that Indie/Break Through videos mentality.
Do buy this dvd or just stay up around 2 am hope MTV plays electronic music.