How Strange Innocence

How Strange Innocence

So like most I baught this album when it was re-released. I was really surprised to read that EITS wanted to "take back all the CDs" and destroy them. That remark was extremely harsh in my opinion. However, comparing this to their two future releases i can kind of understand where they are coming from. This album was suppossedly made in two days (which is not a hard sell). It is a bit rough around the edges and the quality is lacking a bit.

So why four stars? Easy. If you were to listen to this before their other two albums it would knock your socks off man. And if you heard it, like myself, after purchasing the next two releases, you would be just as excited as me in the progress they have made. I love this CD. I listen to it all the time. The first song is something special. The basswork, which I thought could be improved in the other two CDs, is outstanding here. Man, what an awesome band. What a start.

If this is possibly your first purchase of this bands music, good for you. It only gets much, much better. If you have the other two releases and are a fan, you will enjoy. Thanks for reading.